Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fun Lovin' by Jacabean Designs and Marni Designs

Triangle box template by Thunderdragon. Ribbon by Offray.
If this fun and bright kit doesn't get you excited for spring, I don't know what will! (Did I mention I'm ready for spring yet??) It's called Fun Lovin' by Jacabean Designs and Marni Designs. I loved the yellow printed paper in this kit and decided I had to use it to make a triangle box! I wish it were easier to photograph a triangle box, but it's not. So, just for the record... it really is in the shape of a triangle! :p I just couldn't quite get it at an angle where you could tell without it looking funny. But I think I did a pretty good job of capturing the fun multi-dimensional flower! And since the flower is the most important part of the box, I guess it's okay that you can't tell in the picture it's a triangle! :p

p.s. who's excited for American Idol tonight??

No comments: