Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Take The Cake and Layers of Happiness Templates

My sweet little boy just turned 3 last month! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! I just want to bottle up all of the memories I have with him and keep him little forever! It's true what they say, they really do grow too fast! :( He wanted a Diego birthday party and was so excited to choose his cake! When he saw that they had one that included Dora, Boots AND Diego he knew it was the one he wanted! Bethany of Scrappin' Daisies Designs just released this new kit called Take The Cake and I though it matched perfectly with his birthday cake!! I love the bright colors and fun cupcake elements! I just joined PhotoCowgirl's Creative Team and used one of her fabulous templates for this layout! I have been a big fan of PhotoCowgirl's templates for a long time so I am really excited to be a part of her team! The template I used is from Layers of Happiness (Single Photo) Templates. I love how her templates have really large photos. Small photos look great artistically, but when I really want to capture a precious moment, a large photo is what I want to see! She also created Layers of Happiness with multi photos or you can purchase both template packs in a Bundle. If you want to learn how to cluster, Amanda's templates will definitely stear you in the right direction! Make sure you check out the rest of her fabulous templates in her store at Ginger Scraps, and look for more posts that highlight her kits and templates! P.S. My layout was highlighted on the Digitally Inspired blog! *Blush* Go check it out!

No comments: