Friday, March 11, 2011

Today by Studio Rosey Posey and 2 Freebie Finds!

Spring has finally arrived! Today it was 79 degrees here in sunny Las Vegas, NV! It is really windy in Las Vegas though so it didn't quite feel that warm, but it was still a beautiful day! We even saw "popcorn" on some of the trees! I just love it when the blossoms start blooming! It makes me happy! I have a fun kit to share with you from Studio Rosey Posey called Today. The flowers in it are gorgeous and it made me even more excited for spring! I used it to create a layout of one of our first family pictures! My friend took them at a beautiful park in Coppell, TX! Looking at this picture makes me miss two things: Texas and my little boy being little! I love watching him grow, but I miss him being so cute and tiny! He's still cute, but not tiny anymore!! lol!

I also used this kit to make a little hybrid box for the Scrapbookgraphics March Hybrid Challenge. Tanja (thunderdragon) does such a great job with this challenge every month! Right now you can get the template for this cute box for FREE! :) Click here to head on over to Scrapbookgraphics and pick it up!

You can also get a FREE mini kit from Studio Rosey Posey by "liking" her Facebook Page! You can "Like" her page here and it will give you the code to get the kit for free!

1 comment:

benziengirl said...

I am not afraid to be the first cool person to comment! LOL! Thanks for the freebie! So sweet of you to share!