Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter is Almost Here!

Can you believe it? It seems like we just finished up Christmas and now it's almost Easter! Where does the time go? I am really excited for Easter this year! My little boy is getting old enough to do fun activities and he is also getting old enough to start to understand what Easter is really all about; our Savior's resurrection!

Studio Rosey Posey released this new kit today called Happy Easter! It is full of fun Easter themed elements and lots of beautiful springy flowers! Plus there are 4 different alphas to mix and match for fun titles! I used this kit to create another layout of our egg coloring adventures last year! The nice thing about being on creative teams is that designers release their holiday kits before the holidays, so I always scrap pictures from the year before! lol! Not the best way to do it, but it works for me! :) I also used a template by Rosey Posey that she will be releasing in her store soon! It's called Tell a Tale Template 01. I love to journal so this is a great template to tell a story with! Happy Easter is currently 20% off! Make sure you sign up for Studio Rosey Posey's newsletter for more coupons and freebies! You can sign up for her newsletter by clicking here.

No comments: