Monday, April 4, 2011

Hybrid Tic-Tac Holder

I have a fun hybrid project to show off today! It's a cute little Tic-Tac Holder! My little one loves Tic-Tac's so I always carry them in my purse! I used Studio Rosey Posey's Dazzling Mini Kit and a hybrid template from Thunderdragon from The March Scrapbookgraphic's Hybrid Challenge! Tanja (Thunderdragon) always gives away the cutest hybrid templates every single month! You might even be able to still grab the Tic-Tac template from March. Click here to see if it is still available! I thought the textured papers from Rosey Posey's Dazzling kit looked so cute on my little holder! I posted my project in the Hybrid Challenge Thread at Scrapbookgraphic's and my name was chosen to win a $10 gift certificate good for any Studio Collectives kit! I was so excited! I used it to pick up this fun kit! I'm still smiling! :)

No comments: