Monday, April 4, 2011

Feather Friend by Studio Rosey Posey

I have another cute mini from Studio Rosey Posey to show you! It's called Feather Friend and it is full of adorable little birds and artsy elements! The other day I was watching an episode of Special Agent Oso with my son where they showed how to make bird feeders out of pine cones, peanut butter and bird seed. This really intrigued my son so we decided to make some bird feeders! I remember doing this when I was little and it was so fun! My little boy loved it! So now they are hanging on a branch on a tree in our backyard. I don't think we have had a single bird come and eat off of it (maybe it's because we're in the desert?) but it sure looks cute! This was the perfect kit to scrap a layout of our bird feeder making adventure!

No comments: