Saturday, September 24, 2011

Manicure Treat Tent

Slumber Party Paper Flowers *FREE* with Slumber Party kit purchase!
Since my little one just started Preschool and I have some free time now, I decided I would treat myself to a much needed Professional Pedicure! It was so fun to relax and soak my feet and get a foot massage! I think I may need to make this a regular monthly thing!! My recent outing inspired this cute Manicure/Pedicure Treat Tent! I used WendyBird Designs Hybrid Treat Tent Template and the kit is Slumber Party by JennCk Designs. Right now you get the Paper Flowers Pack for FREE with purchase of the Slumber Party kit! (Good until Oct 15th) The Treat Tent is a super easy and fun project! You can fill it with candy, party favors or whatever your little heart desires (like nail polish!) Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are too cute!!!

Heart.