Monday, September 19, 2011

Songbird Waterfall Hybrid Card

I haven't made any hybrids for a while so I'm excited to show off a fun hybrid card I just made! The hybrid template I used is by Wendybird Designs called Waterfall Vol. 1: Square. I don't know how she comes up with all these ideas, but they are fabulous! When you pull on the string it shows off all the different little pictures on each of the squares and then reveals the longest part where you can put a cute sentiment. It's such a fun and unique card template! The kit I used is called Songbird by Studio Rosey Posey, Studio Boutique Cute Doll and Studio Thaty. I also used the Add-on Papers and Extras. Isn't it an adorable kit? I love the color scheme and all of the cute birdies! My favorite is the chubby yellow one in the Extras! So cute! And since I was going with the songbird theme I used the quote "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." I ended up sending it to my sister. I hope it brightens her day! :)

No comments: